IoT Application Development Company
IoT systems help control any environment and bring peace of mind into the world.
What the Internet of Things does
The IoT is all about connections. By connecting sensors and other devices to each other and the Internet, you can collect data from any environment, as well as conduct data visualization and analysis. This allows you to monitor a situation in real time so you can make the right decision.
Adding other technologies, such as artificial intelligence or augmented reality, enhances IoT solution development even more.
How you can benefit from Internet of Things services
IoT can help businesses in a variety of industries:
- Programming for IoT and augmented reality helps create interactive and safe training systems.
- AI-powered computer vision systems help manufacturing companies control the performance of heavy machinery.
- Smart city transportation networks help control traffic, improve traffic safety, and limit infrastructure damage.
- Visual analytics based on sensors and computer systems helps retail businesses understand customer preferences and behavior.
- Visual analytics in healthcare helps improve not only the level of customer service but also the level of patient care.
- Financial companies are interested in Internet of Things software development to ensure the viability of their facilities and improve the overall safety of their services.
Which industries benefit most from IoT
- Real Estate
Which Internet of Things development options we offer
As an IoT software development company, we create applications for various industries and mobile platforms. Below is a list of our most common solutions:
- Monitoring systems that collect, visualize, and analyze data from wearables and other sensor-based devices for healthcare institutions
- IoT software for smart home devices
- Mobile applications based on the smartphone’s common sensors
We provide Internet of Things app development services and consultations.
Which kinds of IoT expertise we offer
We can provide you with all of the specialists you need to develop custom software solutions for IoT. For example, your team may consist of the following specialists:
- Back-end Developers
- Front-end Developers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- UX/UI designers
- QA engineers
How to start a project with us
To understand how much virtual reality development costs, use our calculator below.
Our featured projects
Wisp Smart Glass
Wisp Smart Glass is a smart home solution that helps control natural lighting conditions in your house and vehicle. Its core element is a clear film that can be attached to any kind of window from the inside. With the Wisp Smart Glass mobile app, users can adjust the film’s tint level within a range of 10% to 90%.
Baby Monitoring Tool
The Baby Monitoring Tool is a mobile baby care application for remotely controlling five types of baby-related devices. It includes lighting control (on/off and brightness), height and weight data collection, body temperature monitoring, and location tracking with a GPS smartwatch (including emoji-based communication). Combined, these features offer full peace of mind for your baby's well-being and safety.
Weight Tracker is a mobile weight loss app, integrated with a barcode scanner for easier shopping. It allows users to track their calorie intake and physical activity, adopt healthier eating habits (with a categorized recipe collection), and become part of a supportive social network.