Android App Development Services
From an idea in your head to an app in the Google Play Store
We have been operating as an Android application development company since the platform emerged in 2008. This means that we know how to deal with Android's openness, build secure apps, and make apps work on a variety of devices.
We remain committed to the best security practices regardless of which Android app development services you select.
Whether you choose a standalone app, client-server app, database-driven app, or web-service client, all of your data will be protected from hackers.
There are dozens of popular Android OS versions and over 24,000 Android devices of all screen sizes and aspect ratios.
Covering this range is quite a challenge, but we're up to the task: our apps can run on the majority of Android devices.
Our Android apps are not only beautiful but also easy to use.
We are proud of our in-house team of front-end developers whose skills and experience make our apps' user interfaces shine.
Stable project teams and well-established processes result in a faster development process, which also means lower costs.
This efficiency helps us expand our expertise with more new projects, and leads our clients to return to us again and again.
Since 2014, we have developed over 50 augmented reality visualizations for businesses. Most of our projects aim to create situated personal visualizations (interfaces between the real world and business data), as well as build AR 3D visualizations.
Tablets loaded our apps help businesses save time and money on long-distance trips, bulky presentation equipment, and high-cost consultants.
Games are our true first love. We have been developing games since 2009, with over 10 million Google Play Store downloads per year, top rankings in the game category across the globe, and thousands of positive reviews.
Our favorite game genres are puzzle, adventure, arcade, board, and card. We love to entertain people with our games.
Internet of Things
We began building Android apps for IoT systems in 2016. Using the popular MQTT protocol, we have developed high-ranking apps for managing home devices.
Currently, our software collects, analyzes, and visualizes data from wearables, medical devices, homes, and vehicles serving millions of people.
Our featured projects
City Transport Tool
The City Transport Tool is a mobile public transportation app for improved trip planning. The app shows the nearest transit stops, calculates fares between two points, provides passengers with the real time tram arrival forecasts, and displays information about routes. The app promotes public transportation among locals and tourists and improves carrier credibility.
Remote Banking Service
The Remote Banking Service includes both internet and mobile (for iOS and Android) banking applications. It allows users to make payments and transfers, buy available banking products, analyze spending, and manage accounts, cards, and deposits. The service is compliant with bank information security standards.
Living Beer Labels
Living Beer Labels is a mobile AR application for BRAUS, a craft beer brand. When users point their smartphones at the bottle label, its character comes to life and tells its story. The app attracts users' attention and increases their loyalty to the brand.
- Should I choose iOS or Android?
- Choosing between these two platforms is a matter of marketing. They have different audiences with different behavioral patterns, and you should clearly understand which platform better matches your app users. The mobile platform you choose is closely connected with your business model and monetization strategies. Research, research, and once again research.
- Can you make a cost estimate based on my idea?
- Yes, please fill out the form on our website and submit it. After reviewing your details, a representative will contact you to discuss your project, and will be able to make a preliminary estimate of costs, deadlines and other resources needed for its implementation.
- Do you have expertise in my business domain?
- We have been in business for 25 years, and have built projects in many different industries, so we most likely do have expertise in your domain. But in any case, our approach is always to grow products in close collaboration with our clients/ domain experts.