Sales Executive Director
XIM, Inc. has an opportunity for a Sales Executive with a proven background in IT Outsourcing sales. We are seeking a seasoned sales expert with significant experience in sales of technology services who is able to work directly with clients to win contracts.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and proven track record of selling IT outsourcing service/solutions in variety of industries. This role is not tied up to any particular geographical location. This role will be responsible for acquiring new projects by selling the full spectrum of XIM’s offshore outsourcing services/solutions.
The position is ultimately responsible for the achievement of sales goals and the development of revenue producing relationships with decision making C-Level executives as well as drive the sales cycle of all sales opportunities from initial prospecting through contract execution. This role works closely with ODC leaders, marketing and account management to provide specific solutions.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prospecting, identifying and closing new business
• Single contributor 'hunter' sales role responsible for $3M+ annual sales target
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted accounts
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, proposal development & submission, and negotiation
• Be the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers
• Work in close collaboration with offshore and onshore support personnel to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Strong account development and closing skills with a proven track record of success in selling IT offshore outsourcing services/solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in IT solutions sales success including the execution of multiple, concurrent sales efforts
• List of active relevant contacts or ability to generate such list in a short period of time
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services and outsourcing solutions
• Proven ability to uncover client needs, determine appropriate solutions, and lead a team to customize and sell XIM services
• Demonstrated experience obtaining an audience with, presenting to, and selling C-level individuals
• Demonstrated ability and initiative to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
• Proven ability to work with remote and geographically separated teams
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred, and a MBA is a plus.
Compensation: Market + level of compensation, consisting of base salary, commissions and benefits, with focus on commissions being a major part of the overall compensation package.
Travel Requirements: The candidate is expected to travel regularly to prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.