About the role:
We are looking for a mid to senior level product designer for a 3 month contract.
What you’ll do:
- Design end-to-end product flows while partnering with stakeholders from product, engineering, sales, support and legal to bring experiences to life.
- Improve and iterate on the existing product. Make suggestions grounded in user feedback, research insights, and design principles.
- Conduct user and market research to understand and validate customer needs, and translate research insights into product inspiration.
- Help refine our product development process and evolve our brand.
- Occasionally support sales and marketing efforts as needed
- Experience designing and shipping complex products.
- Comfortable using Figma to ideate, design and prototype products from the earliest stages.
- A mastery of the end-to-end design process including understanding of different design and research methods and processes.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- You enjoy the challenge of turning complex problems into simple solutions.
- You’re a generalist who loves working across teams and all aspects of product development.
- You’re interested in learning about the rapidly changing alternative investment space.
- You’re self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity.